Everyday 8am to 8pm
The On Farm Store is open 365 days a year, open rain or shine, Christmas and the 4th of July! We carry our own products as well as products from 10 other producers, artisans and herbalists. We're always looking to promote local products, so let us know if you've got something we should try.
In 2017, you will be able to find Reber Rock and Red Legs Flowers at the following farmers markets:
The Farm Store Carries
- Reber Rock Farm maple syrup, maple cream, maple granulated sugar, sunflower oil, tallow candles, tinctures, salves, soaps, whole roaster chickens, pickles, sauces.
- RED LEGS FLOWERS!!
- North Country Creamery yogurt and cheese, granola, black bean burgers and pizza dough(Keeseville, NY)
- Sunset Farm certified organic eggs (Willsboro, NY)
- Adirondack Organic Grains bird seed (Essex, NY)
- Dak and Dill pickles, sauces, jams and frozen veggies (Essex, NY)
- Full and By Farm veggies, wheat flour and wheat berries (Essex, NY)
- Essex Farm veggies (fresh and frozen), yarn, The Dirty Life (Essex, NY)
- Juniper Hill Farm veggies (Wadhams, NY)
- Tangleroot Farm veggies (Essex, NY)
- Dak Bars and Dak Bar Granola (Essex, NY)
- Boquet River Jelly Mill jams and mustards (Willsboro, NY)
- Books from local authors: Essex Edditions books, Kristin Kimball
- Local Honey (Wadhams, NY)
- KZ Farms Sauerkraut and Spicy Carrots (Westport, NY)
- From the Ground Up Jams (Essex, NY)
- Little Hills Farm (Lewis, NY)
- Forever Wild Beverage Company
- Fledging Crow Vegetables, Keeseville, NY
- Erin Hall studio products
Farm Store Retailers
Visit these other local food businesses to find Reber Rock Products
- Clover Mead Cafe at North Country Creamery, Keeseville, NY
- Green Goddess Natural Foods, Lake Placcid, NY
- Deershead Inn, Elizabethtown, NY
- Hub on The Hill, Essex, NY
- Daniel Restaurant, NYC
- Lodge Restaurant, NYC
- Sugarhouse Creamery, Upper Jay, NY
- North Country Food Co-op, Plattsburgh, NY
- The Family Cow Farm Stand, Hinesburgh, VT
We offer you the opportunity to support the farm during the lean season by buying credit that you can use at the Farm Store any time. These upfront payments help us smooth our cash flow over 12 months of the year, keeping our debt manageable and improving our ability to project profits and plan for the future.
Reber Rock Credit can be purchased with cash, check or credit card. Once we've received your payment, you come to the Farm Store anytime and record your purchases in the register. We keep track monthly and will let you know when you've run out. You can also use your credit at the Elizabethtown and Willsboro Farmers' Markets or to pay for Meat. Email us, or call with any questions.