Our delicious beef is 100% grassfed. Our small herd is a mix of Herefords, American Milking Devons and Angus.
How it Works
- Place an order here. That order will be ready between late November and December.
- After you place your order, we will confirm your order via email and ask for a non-refundable deposit.
- Full payment is due upon delivery/on-farm pick up.
Custom Cut Items
Our custom cut items include a whole cow, a side, and a quarter. The basic idea is you are ordering a portion of the animal, and you get to choose (we can help too!) how we cut it up. Our standard cutting will likely include the following cuts:
- steaks (filet mignon, rib-eye, sirloin, porterhouse, T-bone, top round, flank, flat iron, skirt, spider)
- roasts (brisket, chuck, mock tender, sirloin, round, teres major, tri-tip)
- stew beef (kebab beef)
- short ribs
- meaty soup bones (shank and neck)
- ground beef
(Based on est. hw)
|Side (½)||$5.50||275 hw||~ $1500||$500|
|Quarter (¼)||$5.85||135 hw
|Mixed 20lb pack||$12.50||20 lbs||$250||$75|
|10 lbs Ground Beef||$6.80||10 lbs||$68||$2.00/lb|
“Hanging Weight” is measured bone-in and is 30-40% more than what you will put in your freezer depending on how much bone is left in the cuts.
We suggest that folks get together and buy a side or a quarter. This will provide you with the highest diversity of cuts that you can then split to satisfy your personal preferences.
Fixed Weight Items
If choosing your cuts is daunting, we have two fixed weight options that can be purchased separately or in addition to your custom cut items.
- A 20-pound variety pack of farmer-selected cuts that would fit in a regular household freezer. $250/each 20-pound pack
- 10 pounds minimum order of hamburger in 1 pound packages. $6.80/lb
Fill out the order form, when we receive your online order, we will send an order confirmation email with an invoice for the non-refundable deposit. The remainder of your payment will be due at pick-up/delivery when exact weights are known. Orders are final once deposits are received.
We accept paper checks and direct bank transfers (click "Pay Now" on your invoice) to pay with a credit card, let us know, and we will add the 3.5% credit card service fee.