Our pigs are a mix of heritage breeds known for their delicious flavor, long loins (more bacon!) and friendly nature. Their diet consists of many tasty things they find in their rotated paddocks around the farm and a custom mixed feed made with certified organic grain.
How it Works
- Place an order here. That order will be ready between late November and December.
- After you place your order, we will confirm your order via email and ask for a non-refundable deposit.
- Full payment is due upon delivery/on farm pick up.
Custom Cut Items
Our custom cut items include a whole pig, a side, and a quarter. The basic idea is you are ordering a portion of the animal, and you get to choose (we can help too!) how we cut it up. Our standard cutting will likely include the following cuts:
- pork chops
- pork tenderloin
- sausage/ground pork
- ham steaks
- ham hocks
- smoked bacon
- shoulder or Boston Butt roast
Custom cut portions include ground pork or sausage (your choice of Ginger Sage, Spicy Italian, Sweet Italian, Maple Breakfast, Bourbon Fennel, Mexican Chorizo) we have indicated below approximate sausage weights given our standard cutting.
(Based on est. hw)
|Whole Hog||$5.90||160 hw||~ $950||$400|
|Side (½)||$6.20||80 hw||~ $500||$200|
|Split Side (¼)||$7.00||40 hw||~ $280||$100|
|10 lbs Sausage||$8.30||10 lbs||$83||$30|
|10 lbs Ground Pork||$8.00||10 lbs||$80||$30|
|3 lbs Bacon||$11.00||3 lbs||$33||$10|
“Hanging Weight” is 30-40% more than what you will take home.
Fixed Weight Items
If you'd like to add more sausage or bacon to your order you can order the following fixed weight items listed below:
- Sausage - 10 pound minimum of 1 pound packages of your choice of these flavors: Ginger Sage, Spicy Italian, Sweet Italian, Maple Breakfast, Bourbon Fennel, Mexican Chorizo. $8.30/lb
- Ground Pork - 10 pound minimum of 1-pound packages of plain ground pork. $8.00/lb
- Bacon - 3 pound minimum of cured, smoked, sliced bacon. $11.00/lb
Fill out the order form, when we receive your online order, we will send an order confirmation email with an invoice for the non-refundable deposit. The remainder of your payment will be due at pick-up/delivery when exact weights are known. Orders are final once deposits are received.
We accept paper checks and direct bank transfers (click "Pay Now" on your invoice) to pay with a credit card, let us know, and we will add the 3.5% credit card service fee